Home » , » 004 - Virtual Sex with Tera Patrick

004 - Virtual Sex with Tera Patrick

Only one person in a DVD? What the heck? Ah, but this isn't a normal everyday run of the mill video-to-DVD. This is what DVD was made for - an interactive experience. In this case, the lovely Tera Patrick at your beck and call, available for your..er, interaction. Get the idea?

First things first, this is the first DVD that I actually had to retouch the box on. No, not to improve on Tera's great body, but to censor parts of it, lest I violate the ol' TOS. I don't think it takes away from it too much, do you? No, I didn't think so. (It was almost the second to do the same, but I found a good boxcover of The Hooker [the VHS box had scenes from the movie] and I was able to use it).

To make a long story short, it's Tera, doing whatever you want, at the hands of your trusty DVD controller and the handy menu. Want her to strip? Give head? Let you mount her from behind? From front? Click the button and it's there. Handy, no?

This has gotten rave reviews from pretty much everybody, and is considered probably the best of the whole Virtual Sex series (this is, I believe, the fourth in the series, following Jenna Jameson, Julia Anne, and Nikki Tyler, and one just came out with Jill Kelly). It's easy to see why - you can't go wrong with a hottie like Tera. The first-person view is definitely enjoyable - and unlike the other VS DVDs, the orgasms aren't digitally faked. Everything's right there.

About the only thing bad I can see from this DVD is no extras (well, duh) and the fact that it does loop after a time. There are multiple angles on everything, however, but you may get tired of the number of clips after a while. I don't see how, but theoretically, you could. Theoretically, a meteor might kill you, too.

What do you want me to say? It's a good DVD. A couple of points off for a lack of extras (hey, just doing my job) but other than that, muy bueno.


11398471_004___virtual_sex_wi.jpg 11398473_004___virtual_sex_wi.jpg 11398477_004___virtual_sex_wi.jpg
Share this! :